Friday, April 8, 2011

Breaking the Cherry......

Well a quick rundown of me, I'm what you would call and old soul. I have had a great deal of ups and downs and now I'm doing my best at keeping the ups going. Lived all up and down the Eastcoast of the states. I'm very persistent and can do just about anything; ask and see.

 I'm a Baptist, who's married to a wonderful woman since 2001, I have two amazing boys, I love to cook, wrench on a car, get tattooed, practice photography, play with guns, art, writing, spend time doing nothing whatsoever with my wife, helping her bake (I'm the cook she's the baker), trying to get our business off the ground (ElectricCupcakes.com), and about a million other things.

                                             (Me & the Misses)
                  
Food is one of my favorite hobbies you could say; I'm kinda of a foodie or more of a cookie as I'd rather cook than go out to eat. I love most all cuisines and will try pretty much anything once. I love experimenting in the kitchen.....but I do like to go to smaller privately owned restaurants to see what they have to offer. Not a fan of chain restaurants, haven't really ate fast food in a hot minute and I feel so much better since I cut it out. Plus I'm really picky as to quality of food now, If  I can make it better in my kitchen at home I feel jipped when I have to pay the bill, seeing as I could have made twice or 3 times the amount of food for the same price and ten times as better. So I started leaving reviews when I was unhappy and now I'm doing the blog thing so I have my own space to bitch and moan or to show you how to make great food at home.


This blog is going to be a jumble of recipes, reviews; everything from restaurants to products, DIY stuff, and me bitching and moaning about whatever I feel the need to ramble on about....but knowing me this list will grow and the blog will be more than the average person can handle...(charlie sheen moment....winning. LoL) but for real I’m going to try and get at least a new post up weekly, or at least that’s my plan. So subscribe to my blog, pass it on and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment